Last updated 10 January 2023
We use authorised 30-day returns. This means that to return your order, you will need to reach out to us via email at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order.
In your email request, we expect you to provide your order number and name, and to list the products you wish to return. Our team will review your request, authorise it, and provide you with a printable return label. We will refund your original payment method within 30 days of receiving the returned package.
SleepaSloth will cover the costs of returning the package if the return is carried out in compliance with the instructions on this page.
You are entitled to a full refund if:
- No more than 30 days have passed since you received your order
- The package is unopened with the tamper-proof seal intact or the package has been opened but is in fully resalable condition (unused, in perfect condition, and in the original undamaged packaging with all contents of the order included)
We reserve the right to refuse a full refund or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount if we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition.
Your SleepaSloth is considered damaged if:
- The product itself is damaged and doesn’t comply with its description
- The damage was caused during the transit
- The damage was caused by an accident or force major
The product is presumed to be undamaged if:
- It complies with the product description
- It is fit for its intended purpose
- The damage is due to your misuse of the product or any alterations to the product
- It shows the quality and performance that are expected and described in any public statements on the specific characteristics (in advertising or on labelling)
If any part of your SleepaSloth order is damaged upon arrival, we’ll either repair or replace it free of charge. You can also cancel your purchase in favour of a refund. In either case, you will need to contact us as soon as possible (no later than two months after receiving the order) to authorise the process. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear description of the damage (with a video or photos attached), and your order number. We will review your complaint and let you know how you can return the product to us for repair or replacement. Make sure to keep the original packaging and all the contents of your order!
You can only cancel your order before it has been shipped to you. The order will also be considered cancelled if you fail to pay any outstanding fees or fail/refuse to accept the package.